Toyota Parts & Accessories Warranty
Toyota Genuine Parts are built to the highest standards of quality, durability and performance. Most have 12-month coverage, and there aren't many, if any, companies that offer a longer guarantee.
For accessories purchased at the time of the new vehicle purchase, the Toyota Accessory Warranty coverage is in effect for 36 months/ 36,000 miles from the vehicle's in-service date, which is the same coverage as the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty1.
For accessories purchased after the new vehicle purchase, the coverage is 12 months, regardless of mileage, from the date the accessory was installed on the vehicle, or the remainder of any applicable new vehicle warranty, whichever provides greater coverage, with the exception of car covers. Car covers are warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase and do not assume any coverage under the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Any Parts sold or distributed outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Parts where applicable proof of purchase date, installation date, and vehicle mileage at time of installation are not available and are not presented.
- Any part wear due to normal use and exposure.
- Parts installed in vehicles for racing or competition.
- Any parts that are normal maintenance items, which are replaced, cleaned or adjusted as normal owner maintenance, unless they are defective in material or factory workmanship.
- Parts installed in a car in which the odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be determined.
- Parts that are discontinued and no longer available through the manufacturer.
Toyota Motor Co., Inc. will repair or replace, at its option, any genuine Toyota part that is defective in materials or workmanship under normal use.
Parts that were sold and installed by an authorized Toyota dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for parts or labor. Parts, except for batteries, sold from, but not installed by an authorized Toyota dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for the parts. However, labor charges will be the customer's responsibility.
No Cash Refunds will be issued for any reason. Any service or installation charge will be at your own expense, except during the 12 months free-of-charge replacement period.